FLBwatch.com is Stem’s joint project with our client (and also Lexblog client) Ronald Chapman, who is himself a blogging West Palm Beach attorney. FLBWatch monitors the latest posts from lawyers blogging across the State of Florida, and produces a temporary aggregation of those entries. That means the site will show, on average, about three days’ worth of commentary.
Stem would also like to note the continued expansion of this site, which now monitors 48 blogs in total. This influx from Lexblog brings their total number of contributors to thirteen, including eight new ones (below) marked as new!
- Whistleblower Law Blog new!
- Florida Estate Planning Blog new!
- Medical & Dental Device Patenting Blog new!
- eLawyering Blog new!
- Pet Trust Law Blog new!
- Florida Employment & Immigration Law Blog new!
- Jacksonville Small Business Law new!
- Florida Special Needs Blog new!
- Florida Probate & Trust Litigation Blog
- Florida Eminent Domain Law Blog
- LaBovick Injury Law Blog
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Law Blog
- Florida Intellectual Property Law Blog
Thanks goes out to Rob La Gatta for contributing the updated list. And a big welcome goes out to all the newly added Florida law blogs!