Law Firm Website Support
Stop Dealing with Technical Issues & Get Back to Practicing Law!
Keeping your firm or organization’s websites up to date is essential. And yet, it’s easy to let regular website maintenance tasks slip under the radar – sometimes to the point where visitors are getting errors or there are major fires to put out! That’s the last thing that you want your clients to experience.
Website maintenance is a challenge for many firms, especially those without skilled and experienced web staff. Stop dealing with complicated technical tasks, and get back to spending your time doing what you do best – and what brings in revenue!
Stem Legal’s Law Firm Website Support service provides your firm with a sort of “concierge webmaster”, giving you peace of mind by handling the backend of your website.
We take care of the following types of issues:
- Troubleshooting & emergency response (priority email and cell access for client-approved contacts)
- Administration of the firm’s hosting service
- WordPress/CMS updates
- Reconciling WordPress themes & templates with the latest versions of PHP
- Keeping plugins up to date and resolving any compatibility issues that arise
- Managing website anti-spam services
- Wordfence security monitoring
- Installation of website tracking codes: Google Analytics, Meta Pixel, Google Search Console
- Website speed & performance tuning
- Retaining backups of the firm’s WordPress theme files
- Basic content updates, such as adding/removing lawyer and staff profiles, adding new practice areas
- Light Photoshop editing
- Web advice and implementation: structure, layout, calls to action, load speed, web forms, 3rd party services (e.g., plugin options, Facebook open graph code, analytics)
Pricing: $1,200 CDN/USD Per Month
We’re upfront about the cost of our Law Firm Website Support service, which is often less than a part-time webmaster: $1,200 CAD/US monthly.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us to discuss your firm’s website support needs.