Every December, Stem Legal is proud to host the Canadian Law Blog Awards – this year being the 10th annual edition of the awards known as the Clawbies. Many of the 2015 winners, whose names were announced on New Year’s Eve, were quick to blog their responses. We’ve rounded those “acceptance speeches” in the list below (and will be sure to add more as we find them):
- ABlawg: ABlawg Scores in 2015 Clawbies
- Administrative Law Matters: Happy New Year
- Condo Adviser: Condo Adviser Awarded “Best Practice Group Blog Award” by Clawbies
- Double Aspect: See you in 2016
- Lawsome: Thank you to our readers!
- LawSites: LawSites Blog Wins Clawbie ‘Friend of the North’ Award
- Legal Sourcery: Legal Sourcery Named Best Canadian Law Library Blog
- National Magazine Blog: The best in Canadian law blogs
- Representing Yourself in Canada: Professor Julie Macfarlane’s “Representing Yourself in Canada” Blog Wins Non-Lawyer Audience 2016 Clawbie Award
- StartupSource: StartupSource Receives Canadian Law Blog Award
- Vancouver Immigration Law Blog: A Thank You… and Six 2016 New Year’s Resolutions for My Practice
Congratulations again to all the winners and finalists!