Did you know that 2015 will mark 10 years since the inaugural Clawbies, a.k.a., the Canadian Law Blog Awards? Although there are always a lot of established blogs that receive well-deserved nomination from their faithful readers, we especially look forward to seeing which new blogs will be nominated — and hopefully become mainstays in the Canadian legal blogosphere.
Here’s a look at some of the latest blogs to be added to lawblogs.ca — could one or more of them be a 10th annual Clawbies award winner? We’re excited to see!
- Hassell Arbitration Blog
- Alberta Construction Law Blog (McLennan Ross)
- Trial Counsel Blog (Michael Hassell)
- Accident & Injury Blog (Warnett Hallen)
- Spergel Debt Blog
- Lawsome (Kathryn Marshall)
- Trademark Help Blog (Pushor Mitchell)
- Kabuk Law
- Women’s Legal Mentorship Program
- Alcohol & Advocacy (Dan Coles)
- Alberta Employer Advisor (McCarthy Tétrault)
As always, if you’ve got a blog that meets our submission guidelines, please let us know!