We’ve added a dozen new Canadian law blogs to lawblogs.ca since our last update. Blogs in this latest round of additions cover M&A, tax disputes, personal injury, and lots in between (including a new French-language blog).
- law.arts.culture (Osgoode Hall)
- Canadian Tax Dispute Blog (Pushor Mitchell LLP)
- Simpson Thomas Blog
- Litigation Brief (Hakemi & Company Law Corporation)
- Couture et associés avocats
- Canadian M&A Perspectives (McCarthy Tetrault)
- The Buchanan Ontario Workplace Law Blog
- Canadian Appeals Monitor (McCarthy Tetrault)
- Oatley, Vigmond Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- Public Law Advocacy (Gordon Scott Campbell)
- PrivacySense (Mark Goldstein)
- Devry Smith Frank Blog
As always, if you know of one we’re missing, please let us know.
P.S. The countdown to the CLawBies is on! Who will you nominate for excellence in Canadian law blogging? Keep watching Law Firm Web Strategy and CLawBies.ca for information on how to participate in this year’s Canadian Law Blog Awards.