As mentioned in our last update, we’ve been busy working on a re-vamped design for LawBlogs.ca. The new site will have a bunch of new ways to browse our ever-expanding list of Canadian law blogs, including categorization by province and by practice area. We’re really pleased with how it’s coming along, and hope to do the re-launch before the end of the year.
And speaking of year’s end, it’s time to start thinking about who you’ll nominate for the 2009 Clawbies. We’re continuing with the “blogged nominations” system again this year, and will be welcoming tweeted nominations, too. Full details will be posted in the first week of December, with the Awards announced at the end of the month.
Below is the latest batch of additions to LawBlogs.ca, a total of 18 new law blogs since September. Who knows? Maybe there’s a future Clawbies winner among them!
- Cyber Inquirer (Pamela Pengelley & Richard Bortnick)
- First Reference Blog
- The Trial Warrior Blog (Antonin Pribetic)
- Immigration & Visa Law Blog (Niren and Associates)
- Barry Sookman
- The Stream (Courthouse Libraries BC)
- Stringam Blog (Stringam Denecky Law Offices)
- BC Real Estate Law Blog (Peter D. Borszcz)
- Sam Trosow
- E-Discovery Blog Canada (Wortzman Nickle)
- Avoid a Claim (practicePRO)
- Collaborative Practice Canada (Rob Harvie)
- Professional Discipline (Johannes H. Schenk)
- Ontario Insurance Law Blog (John Norton and Tara Pollitt)
- Pensions & Benefits Law (Osler)
- IP & Competition Law Canada (Steve Szentesi)
- Ontario Family Law Blog (Galbraith Family Law)
- Toxics Regulation in Canada (Richard King)