No tears at this awards ceremony… only surprise and thanks! Here are some of the responses from the winners and runners up of the 2008 CLawBies:
- Jordan Furlong (Law21)
- Canadian Trademark Blog
- Dan Michaluk (All about Information)
- Michael Fitzgibbon (Thoughts from a Management Lawyer)
- Donna Seale (Human Rights in the Workplace)
- Law is Cool
- Doug Cornelius (KM Space)
- Charon QC
- Dave Bilinski (Thoughtful Legal Management)
- Edmonton Law Libraries Association Blog
- Ian Doorey (Doorey’s Workplace Law Blog)
- Ontario Condo Law Blog
- Laurie Mapp (Halo Secretarial Services)
More reactions are in the comments of the post announcing the winners. Congratulations to all!
If you were among the finalists or winners for 2009, badges are available within the sidebar (on the right-hand side) of the CLawBies.ca website.
Again, it was great to see so many bloggers participate in the nomination process. Can’t wait to see what nominations 2009 will bring!