It’s been a few months since we last posted about the new additions at LawBlogs.ca. Canadian lawyers, students, librarians, and legal pros continue to launch great blogs. And we’ve been happy to add them to our ever-growing list of Canadian law blogs. Here are some of the latest additions:
- Innovate Hamliton (Michele Ballagh)
- Megawatt: The BC Renewable Energy Blog (Clark Wilson LLP)
- Official Clio Blog – Legal Practice Management SaaS (Themis Solutions)
- IPilogue (Osgoode)
- The Employment and Labour Law Students Society Blog (York)
- Law Library News from John A. Weir Memorial Law Library (University of Alberta)
- Library Technician Dialog (Karen Sawatzky & Brenda Wong)
- Doorey’s Workplace Law Blog (David Doorey)
- Osgoode Labour & Employment Law Society (Osgoode)
Welcome and congraulations to all!
As always, if you’ve got new legal blog with a Canadian perspective, drop us a line and we’ll get you added to the mix.