Build Your Legal Presence Online
At Stem legal, we know that no two clients are the same. We work with clients to craft a relationship based on your particular goals, and to create strategies that respond to your specific needs.
Since 2007 We’ve helped dozens of law firms across Canada and the US build their presence online. We can help you, too.
We use our company’s entire repertoire of skills to help you. From basic website management and building your presence in Google, to digital publishing tactics and creating new features for your website, we are a complete support solution.
Our approach includes:
- Ongoing input on your firm’s web marketing strategy
- WordPress management: software and plugin updates, backups, emergency response
- Scheduling and automating website content
- Organic SEO (search engine optimization)
- Target audience profiling, content creation strategies (blogs, microsites, etc.)
- Keyword research and analysis
- Assisting lawyers with digital publishing and content strategy
- Google services management: Google Business listings (Local Maps) and Google Webmaster Console
- Website analytics and lead tracking
- Answering your questions and providing help when you need it
The goal is simple: to increase your firm’s online profile and web-driven business opportunities. When you do something online, we make sure it gets noticed.
Pricing: $2,400 CDN/USD
Stem Legal offers our Legal Brand Building service as a flat-fee monthly retainer to help law firms and other law-related organizations manage their websites and digital services.
We’re upfront about the cost, which is often less than a part-time marketing or dedicated technology department employee.
While the services we provide will be customized to you, some of the basics remain the same:
- Firms engage us on a monthly basis with an initial commitment of 6 months
- We limit the number of firms we work with in each market
- Retainer includes up to 10 service hours each month
Our retainer service is designed to be an outsourced product that supplements, rather than competes with, your firm’s internal workflow. We collaborate with our clients on strategy, create lists of required tasks and then work alongside your team to get the job done.
We are more than consultants. Our client relationships are engaged, responsive, and involved. We see our retainer service as part web developer, part consultant, part PR agent, and part coach.
Sound like a service that would fit your firm? Contact us.