It’s been a couple months since our first edition of “Stem Around the Web” – the company version of our routine client news roundup. Here’s a quick look at what we’ve been up to since then, beyond our own network of blogs:
- Steve Matthews gave a webinar through Lunch Hour Legal Marketing on Creating and Managing a Law Firm Publishing Culture
- Jordan Furlong was interviewed in a Lexpert magazine article, “Together, but Separate“, on the topic of Canadian firms joining international global law firms
- At Slaw.ca, Steve offered insights on which SEO tactics law firms should avoid in 2013 (stay tuned for his upcoming column on which tactics to embrace)
- Jordan was featured in Attorney at Work’s Valentine’s Day special on “Ways to Tell Clients You Care“
- As part of Small Firm Innovation‘s April theme of “spring cleaning”, Steve discussed best practices for regular review and maintenance of law firm websites
- Jordan was quoted in The Lawyers Weekly on the Ontario bar association’s image makeover campaign
We’ll be back in another couple months!