Web Content Manager
Stem Legal Web Enterprises, Inc. is looking for a Web Content Manager/SEO Specialist to join its team. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading content for Stem’s internal web properties, this person will have evolving responsibilities for content editing and SEO aspects of client projects (websites, blog, and other online properties).
Some of the duties will involve:
- Maintaining and developing content for Stem’s company website, blogs, and network of web publications.
- Advising and editing content for client websites.
- Conducting keyword research, website analytics, rankings and other reporting services.
- Implementing search engine optimization best practices.
- Developing linkbuilding tactics and strategies.
- Collaborating on the information architecture of websites.
- Helping create new web tools and online collections that serve the legal market.
The ideal candidate will have some familiarity with SEO best practices (training is provided), experience with CMS applications (e.g. WordPress), HTML, and will be comfortable with social media. Strong writing skills, attention to detail, and editing experience are also important considerations.
The Web Content Manager works closely with all Stem team members, and must have a ‘jack of all trades’ approach to work. This position is a maternity leave contract, but with possible permanent status in the future.
Stem Legal is a virtual company, so candidates must be prepared to work from home and provide an appropriate work environment. This position may be filled on a full-time or part-time basis, offering some flexibility to potential candidates.