New Year’s Eve seems a long ways away, but the truth is that over here at Stem, we’ve already started paying closer attention to the Canadian legal blogosphere, in anticipation of the 2016 Clawbies. The Clawbies—or Canadian Law Blog Awards—kick off in early December, and winners are announced on the last day of the year.
Will any of these recent additions to lawblogs.ca—our directory of Canadian law blogs and podcasts—be among this year’s winners? Only time will tell!
- Start Fresh: A Practical Family Law Blog (McGurk Fraese)
- News From The Break Room (Shaun Bernstein)
- Matthew Jeffery
- Peter Sankoff
- Hamilton Employment Law (Ed Canning)
- Family Law Help Centre Blog (Felstein Family Law Group)
- HSH Personal Injury Blog (Howie, Sacks & Henry LLP)
- Environmental Law Insights (Baker & McKenzie)
- Chaudhary Law Office Blog
- David Sklar & Associates Blog
- Immigration France Québec (Alexandre Hénaut)
- Advocation Employment Law Blog
As always, if you know of a blog that meets our submission criteria, please let us know about it!