Every time we post a roundup of new additions to Lawblogs.ca, we wonder if there’s a future Clawbies winner among them. Well, in today’s list, we’ve included several 2012 winners and finalists who were added since our last roundup or who only recently popped up on our radar, thanks to nominations from other Canadian law bloggers.
Enjoy this selection of new additions to the Canadian Law Blogs Directory – now at more than 400 blogs, about 10 times the number on Steve’s original list back in 2005!
- Vancouver Tech Law Blog (Jacob Kojfman)
- The Law of Privacy in Canada Blog (Borden Ladner Gervais)
- Darryl Singer’s Blog
- Faits et Causes
- Offside: A Sports Law Blog (Eric Macramalla)
- Green Valentine (Andrea Verwey)
- Yves Faguy
- The Sibling Fight (Charles Ticker)
- The Lean Law Firm (Gimbal Canada)
- SOQUIJ | Le Blogue
- Case in Point (Hicks Morley)
- Not for Profit and Charity Law in Canada Blog (Borden Ladner Gervais)
As always, blogs not already listed in the directory can be submitted here – please check the submission guidelines before you submit!