Just a quick update on the Canadian Law Blogs List at lawblogs.ca. Here’s a look at a selection of the blogs that have been added to the directory since our last round of new additions back in April:
- Jordan Battista LLP Blog
- Data Privacy and Security Law Blog (Smith LeSieur)
- Lerners Business Law Blog
- Jane Southren Blog
- Wills + Estates Lawyers Blog (Alexander Holburn Beaudin + Lang)
- Family Health Law Blog (Lisa Feldstein)
- Lerners Class Actions Blog
- MB Students: A Day in the Life… (McCague Borlack)
- Ontario Employer Advisor (McCarthy Tétrault)
- Aboriginal Law News & Analysis (First Peoples Law)
- HR & Payroll Compliance (CCH)
- Trash Your Stress (Danielle Rondeau)
- Matthew’s Insolvency and Commercial Blog (Matthew Harris)
- Timely Disclosure (Fasken Martineau)
- Findlay Personal Injury Blog
- The Domain Name Lawyer (Zac Muscovitch)
- Global Workplace Insider (Norton Rose Fulbright)
We’ve also recently completed our annual review of all the blogs in the directory, removing any that are dead or haven’t been updated in a year, and checking for changed URLs and wonky feeds. Despite removing a fair number of outdated blogs from the directory, we’re happy to announce there are still 415 listed. That’s about 65 more than this time last year.
We know that it’s a challenge for even the most dedicated bloggers to keep up a posting schedule, and recognize that sometimes folks take a (lengthy) break. If your blog is one of the ones that was removed from the directory, please feel free to resubmit it once you’ve starting blogging and met the criteria outlined on the “Submit your blog” form (in short, we want to see posts for the past three months, to establish a commitment and pattern of regular blogging).
Also, if your site’s URL, feed, authorship, scope, etc., changes, we encourage you to let us know by using the “Update my blog’s listing information” option in the submission form at lawblogs.ca.