It’s been a couple years since we last posted a roundup of Clawbies “acceptance speeches”, but over the last few days, so many of the winning and finalist blogs in the 7th annual Canadian Law Blog Awards took the time to comment that we thought it would be nice to share them. Check out the responses from some of Canada’s best and brightest legal bloggers below.
- Fodden Award for Best Canadian Law Blog winner Doorey’s Workplace Law Blog and runners up BC Injury Law and ICBC Claims Blog and Barry Sookman
- Best Practitioner Blog winners A Bon Droit and The Trial Warrior
- Non-Legal Audience Blog runner up Family Law Refocused
- Legal Culture Award winner First Reference Talks
- Legal News winner Wise Law Blog
- Best Practice Management Blog winner AvoidAClaim
- Law Library Blog winner Off the Shelf (Osgoode Hall Law School Library) and runner up Library Technician Dialog
- Practice Group Blog winner Entertainment and Media Law Signal
- Best Law School/Law Professor Blog winner ABlawg (University of Calgary Faculty of Law) and runner up Ideablawg
Congratulations to all this year’s Clawbies winners and finalists!