The following is a roundup of recent web studies and adoption numbers that I’ve flagged in my web travels. No guarantee this will be a weekly event, but it was time to try something different!
- Top 50 US Web properties in June [comScore]
- Social Networking Adpotion Demographics: Women Eclipse Men [comScore]
- Google websites have the largest audience in Asia Pacific Region [comScore]
- UK Ecommerce: Two thirds of Internet User will buy ‘something’ online each month [eMarketer]
- Online Video Consumption: Longer formats (TV & Movies) on the Rise [eMarketer]
- How Consumers Research the Healthcare Profession [eMarketer]
Note: Lots of analogies for the legal industry – i.e. speaks to professional service marketing.
- Social Media Trends – Asia Pacific Webinar Download [Nielsen]
- Why Online Marketers Can’t Ignore Baby Boomer Generation [Nielsen]
- Millennials will make online sharing in networks a lifelong habit [Pew Internet]
- 2010 Mobile Access Adoption: Six in ten Americans go online wirelessly [Pew Internet]
- Cloud Computing Prediction: By 2020, we’ll live mostly in the cloud, and not on the desktop [Pew Internet]
- 2010 USC Annenberg Digital Future Study [Center for the Digital Future at the USC Annenberg]
Notable numbers: “82% of Americans online”, “19 hours per week”.
The money (& funny) quote: “0 percent of Americans would pay for Twitter“