Since our last batch of updates, there have been 11 additions to LawBlogs.ca:
- Law of the Lands – Farm, Energy & Enviro Law (John Goudy)
- Blawg Briefs (Aird & Berlis LLP)
- Employment & Human Rights Law in Canada (Lisa Stam)
- The Ten Second Lawyer (Innovate LLP)
- Legal Frontiers (McGill)
- F/Law: Canadian Women and the Law
- LCO Blog (Law Commission of Ontario)
- Bora Laskin Law Library Reference Services Weblog (U of T)
- Canadim Immigration Blog
- Projects, Infrastructure, and P3 Blog (Davis LLP)
- Immigration Law Blog (Davis LLP)
These latest additions mean that lawblogs.ca now lists more than 200 Canadian blogs from lawyers, profs, students, law librarians, and legal marketers. Cresting over the 200 mark is a noteworthy achievement in the Canadian market. In fact, compared to just 11 months ago, we’ve observed 71 new law blogs – almost one-third of the directory!
Also noteworthy, we’re currently in the middle of a “weeding project”: dropping all the dead and abandoned blogs. Once we pull those (the list hits 235 prior to culling), we’re still solidly over the 200 mark for active law bloggers in Canada!
If you know of one we’re missing, please – drop us a line!