Monthly Retainer Service
Stem Legal’s Retainer Service is our company’s principal offering. It works as follows:
- Firms engage us on a monthly basis.
- The cost is $2,225 USD/CDN per month.
– Firms with multiple offices or more than 250 lawyers
may wish to negotiate increased levels of service.
– Regional market exclusives are also negotiable.
- The retainer service includes:
– 10 monthly service hours (see ‘our approach’ below)
– Ongoing input on the firm’s web marketing strategy:
tied to your firm planning and business objectives
– Ongoing input on the firm’s media strategy
– Client priority email & cell phone access
Our retainer service is designed to be an outsourced product that will complement your marketing operations, rather than compete with them. We pride ourselves on working with and taking direction from your firm’s leadership.
Our approach includes:
- Comprehensive web marketing strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (aka SEO or SEM –
Search Engine Marketing)
- Media Strategy Consulting Services
- Target audience profiling & competitor analysis
- Link building campaigns
- Content development strategies
- Keyword research & analysis
- Website link architecture
- Social media and online networking
- Law blog coaching & promotion
- Content syndication marketing (i.e. RSS)
- Website analytics & lead tracking
- Answering your questions & providing help when
you need it.
The goal is simple: to increase online profile and web-driven business opportunities for your firm. We help evaluate your current web initiatives, design a strategic direction and then execute upon that strategy. For the cost of an administrative assistant, we help deliver increased profile, search rankings, media inquiries and new business.
Our tactics range from search engine marketing and link building campaigns to profile building for your online content, such as law blogs or industry portals. When you do something online, we make sure it gets noticed. Think of our service as part web developer, part consultant, part PR agent, and part coach — a complex role? Yes, we offer a wide vision for your law firm’s online strategy.
If this sounds like a service that would fit your firm, please contact us.