Laurel Fulford is Stem’s web designer and front-end developer. Her role is help translate each client’s vision, and to create original, highly usable, and search-friendly websites to deliver lawyer content.
Her additional experience with Content Management (CMS) software, WordPress and Open Source development enables her to manage projects from design-to-launch. She has also been known to help Stem retainer clients with website maintenance, software updates, and troubleshooting web-technology issues as they arise.
Laurel graduated from North Island College‘s Graphic Design program in 2001, and the Digital Media and Technology program at Vancouver Island University in 2004. She has lectured on design and technology, and has previously worked on projects for a variety of non-legal clients, including post-secondary institutions, municipalities and major corporations.
Laurel's Recent Blog Posts
- WordPress Wednesday: Automated Backups with BackWPUp
- WordPress Wednesday: Query Posts by Custom Field Parameters
- WordPress Wednesday: Custom Field Templates Part II – Using PHP in Your Templates
- WordPress Wednesday: An Introduction to the Custom Field Template Plugin
- WordPress Wednesday: Create Code with GenerateWP