As Web Content Strategist, Emma Durand-Wood helps our clients develop high quality website content through drafting, editing, and organization. Experienced in legal SEO, Emma also identifies and reports on keyword targets and rankings, works on link-building campaigns, and looks for ways to maximize the reach of each client’s web strategy.
Emma also tends to Stem’s own web properties, managing submissions to lawblogs.ca, the Florida Lawyers Blog Watch and the DUI Lawyers Blog Watch; tracking nominations during Clawbies season; and writing our monthly client roundups, news and posts on the company’s various blogs.
Having worked in law firms for much of her career, Emma is experienced in many of the online and information aspects of the legal business. An avid writer, Emma has been blogging since 2000 and has written and co-authored articles for Slaw.ca, Free Pint and Feliciter, among other publications.
Emma graduated from SAIT‘s Library and Information Technology program in 2003. She lives in Winnipeg with her husband and two children.
Emma's Recent Blog Posts
- Neil Melliship: Blogging is “a very good and relatively low cost marketing tool”
- Autumn Additions to Lawblogs.ca
- David Fraser: “Blogging has helped me become a better lawyer”
- Allison Wolf: “Blogging about topics important to lawyers is another channel for helping”
- Stem Client Roundup for October 2015